Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Go Trojans

Is it wrong that one of my top choices for business schools is USC, partially because of their unbelievable football team? I love football, specifically college football, and I would love to be a student at one of the top football programs in the country... (I think I would look pretty ridiculous if I said that during an interview).

USC's strength, besides Matt Leinhart and Reggie Bush, also lies in its amazing alumni network across Southern California. Seeing how I want to eventually settle in Southern California, a USC MBA may actually open more doors than a Yale or Wharton MBA (I may be delusional but I don't see a big east coast MBA presence in California).

Assuming the planets and stars are lined up and I get into one of the east coast schools plus USC, it'll be a very difficult decision to make...........

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is funny ... I was actually considering applying to ND because I thought it would be cool to go there now that their football team is on the rise. I also have noticed that they have one of the strongest alumni networks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home