Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Friday, December 02, 2005

MIT Sloan Teaser

I check my email today and I see an email from MIT Sloan MBA Admissions. My heart skips a beat and I think I either got rejected or invited to an interview. It turns out to be just an informational email that says they got my app ready for review. For a school with a repuation of smart engineers, I'm surprised it took them a little over a month to get my app ready for review (Yale was immediate and Wharton sent out interview invites within 3 weeks). It could be a good sign that maybe they're inefficient because they have a small comitteee that thoroughly reviews each app, but I don't want to read too much into this. After surfing around the businessweek forum, it looks like others are in the same boat and I haven't seen anyone mention they got a SF hub interview yet, so in the words of Jim Carey in dumb and dumber "So, I still have a chance."

1 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think a bunch of ppl from SF got interview invites. I am still waiting though. Good Luck!

    -c

     

Post a Comment

<< Home