Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Public Transportation

Transportation needs in my 6 days on the East Coast:

-4 Shuttle rides to/from airports/hotels
-1 bus ride from NY -> Boston
-2 Amtrak legs (NH->NY, BOS->PVD), 1 SEPTA train in Philly
-Airports I'll be going through: OAK, LAS, BDL, PVD, PHL
-3 subway trips on the Red Line in Boston
-3 subway adventures in NY
-LOTS OF WALKING

I am definitely going to miss my car, I've been so spoiled in California that I don't know what it's like to use public transportation.


Misc:
-Yale Dean addressing new curriculum
-New professors coming to SOM
-Yale SOM Applicatation Volume up 11%
-After reading my blog, China's President decides to visit Yale at the same time
-I submitted my Clear Admit BoB vote (let's just say Bay Area Sweep)
-I got an amazing haircut at Six Weeks in the heart of the Castro

3 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jerry Blank said…

    I used to get my haircut at "Every Six Weeks," too! One of the things I miss about home - knowing where to get a good and relatively inexpensive haircut.

    There is definitely a SOM party on Thursday night if you want to go. Shoot me an email at flatpointmba@yahoo.com. Otherwise, I'll just see you on Friday or Saturday. (I'll be at a few of the events.)

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger KV said…

    I sooooo agree with you on the car thing. I miss mine.

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home