Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Monday, May 29, 2006

Defer?

To defer or not to defer got more interesting last week. Apparently, Yale is still looking for 30 students to defer, and offered a little money to entice people to defer to next year. While money really shouldn't play into my decision, it really is hard to ignore. Plus, I'm having difficulty saying good bye to San Francisco, and I would definitely enjoy staying here another year.. I'm not sure how I'd improve my Wharton app over the next few months, but part of me wants to give Wharton one more shot tooo.. I'm in a fortunate situation, yet I don't know what I want to do................

3 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Marina said…

    would you stay in your apartment?

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger KV said…

    I'd go to Yale although a new season of Cal football would be awesome.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger fromcali said…

    I'm with pupstar on this one - I'd defer (provided you can find a way to pay the bills). It's really a no lose situation, and you don't want to be at Yale wondering "what if" about Wharton. You seem to have mentioned it before.

    Plus, $$ is always helpful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home