Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Powe hires agent for NBA draft

To all Cal fans:

It's official. Leon Powe will be leaving Cal for the NBA. As much as I didn't want to believe him, my inside source was right, and Cal is probably going to go to the NIT next March. While this sucks for Cal, I completely respect Powe's decision and hope he does well at the next level. He was a McDonald's All-American, and already proved to everyone how much of a beast he is by averaging 20/10 for the season!

On the flip side, it seems USC talent pool exodus in football paves the way for Cal to ride into the Rose Bowl finally. With Marshawn Lynch as a potential pre-season Heisman candidate (seriously?), Cal has the weapons to be the top team in the Pac-10.

Can't wait till next year's season.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger fromcali said…

    Not a Cal fan, but I thought I'd chime in. Do you know if East Coast or Midwest stations show Pac 10 football games? Even though I'm excited to Go Blue! at football games, I'm getting all nervous about having Pac-10 sports withdrawl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home