Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Clubbing

Just when I thought I couldn't get any busier, my outlook calendar this past week was crammed with club activities. In the span of one week:

Crew - learned that it's much harder than it looks
Consulting - I really need to start practicing for case interviews asap
Operations - we've already formed a team for the Lufthansa case competition
Korean - huge turn out for the delicious bar-b-q on Saturday
Sports - need to find a glove for IM softball

Fortunately the color coding in my outlook keeps me organized and helps manage my time so I can keep up with classes, but it'll be interesting to see how I manage to keep up with the pace of business school life now that company presentations begin this week (my resume needs a big makeover soon).

1 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger fromcali said…

    Ha ha - i saw this subject header and thought that you were going to talk about clubbing in New Haven.

    I know what you mean by "proficient is sufficent". My motto: just pass the class. :)

    Oh, have you been able to actually see Pac-10 sports? I'm going through pac-10 withdrawl...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home