Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Monday, December 19, 2005

Caller ID: 203 - Yale wants me

Holla! I can't believe I'm in!!! I loved the Yale campus/students. I'm completely speechless, I got the wonderful news 2 minutes ago. This is one of those life changing moments, when I know I'll be attending business school next year! I'm supposed to get a follow up email and an informational packet in January, but I still can't believe it. This is Yale. Wow, what am I going to do for the next few months? Should I quit my job and travel? This is all amazing!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jerry Blank said…

    Congratulations!!!

    Yale's a very special place. Hope to see you here next fall.

    And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratulations! so is it definitely yale for you regardless of the result of your other apps?

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats man! Where would you travel if you took some time off before starting b-school?

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home