Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Chuck Norris

I used to watch Conan O'Brien religiously because I love his humor. He used to have a "Chuck Norris" lever where at any time during his show, he could pull the lever and a clip from "Walker Texas Ranger" would pop on the screen and show Chuck Norris kicking butt. From a friend, I found this hilarious website that lists random Chuck Norris Facts. Everyone has their favorite Chuck Norris Fact, but my favorite one (because I'm a math dork), is "Chuck Norris can divide by zero."

Now if only I can call Chuck to do something about my waitlists...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    not really a chuck norris fan but i skimmed thru....dying laughing...skimmed further....still laughing

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger AynRand2008 said…

    That is hilarious! What a great way to take a break from work! Chuck Morris rocks...

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home