Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Drunk Stanfurd Tree


When I went to the Cal/Stanfurd basketball game, I knew something was different with the tree because of the way it was dancing and taunting the student section. I've been to many Cal/Stanfurd games in basketball and football over the past 7 years, and had never seen the tree mock Cal the way it did last week. It turns out the student inside the tree was drunk! I have nothing against getting drunk during sport events, but man, I wish I was there to see the tree get arrested. It would be hilarious to see a mug shot of the tree from the front and side profile. The article brought back memories from when I was a student at Cal and found out how Oski drinks (because of his enormous head, Oski needs to drink with a plastic funnel that goes through his right eye).

All in all, this is kharma for the Stanfurd band. After crazy antics like dressing up like the KKK or a pregnant nun at Notre Dame, they deserve to get in trouble for something.

By the way, with a 75-66 win over Arizona, Cal is tied for 1st place in the PAC-10 with UCLA. THIS IS OUR YEAR!! I don't remember a time when we beat both Arizona and Stanford back to back.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Marina said…

    Hey! Would you be interested in getting a few drinks next week with myself and TakeTwoBSkool?

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your mlm success Short but True ..If You want to quit talking about becoming successful and do something about it visit us at http://success444.com...

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home