Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

28 Hour Countdown

In 28 hours, I'll know if I got into Wharton or not. Getting into Yale definitely makes the wait easier, but as Thursday nears, I'm getting more and more nervous. Part of me wants to get rejected because it'll make my decision to go to Yale very easy. I love how Yale fosters a truly team oriented environment by not giving out grades (P/NP). Even though Wharton has a big name in the business community, there's something to be said about having that Yale diploma written in Latin hanging on your wall. At this point I've narrowed down my MBA potential schools to the final 3: Yale, MIT, and Wharton. I'm still jittery over getting into Yale, reality still hasn't sunk in yet. Looks like I'll be leaving California for a couple years, and I look forward to driving across country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home