Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Xmas

2005 went by so quickly, I can't believe it's Christmas already. It sure is nice to be back in southern california, today I went golfing in shorts. Bay area weather is alright, but nothing can beat golfing in shorts in December. How am I going to adjust to New England weather next year..

Last night, my brother showed me Priceline.com. This website is ridiculously awesome. He searched for 5 star hotel in Vegas, and we got the Venetian for $100 ($120 w/ tax) for Dec 26th. This is an incredible deal; you literally set your price limit at $100 and they booked the Venetian for one night (last minute). Venetian, like Bellagio, is one of the best hotels on the strip and rooms usually go for at least $200. I believe in Kharma and something bad has to happen soon because after I got into Yale, everything is going my way!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uhh, dude, bad karma goes around to people who lie about who actually did the Priceline reservation on Christmas Eve.

    :)

    --The One Who Actually Made the Reservations

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home