Imaginary Engineer - Yale SOM '08

Industrial Engineer dreaming of an MBA

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wharton Waitlist

AHHHHH, Dec 22 was supposed to be a day of decisions from Wharton, how did I get waitlisted? The description says my app will be reviewed again alongside Round 2 candidates. I just hope that if I get off the waitlist and decide I want to go to Wharton, I haven't submitted my $$$ deposit for Yale yet.. My spirits aren't too crushed because Yale is definitely an awesome choice. The wait continues...

3 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Linda Abraham said…

    Thomas Caleel will answer questions about Wharton's waitlist on Feb 2 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET at http://www.accepted.com/chat/livechat.aspx .

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home